Constantine (Dean) Venizelos has been active in the practice of law since 2004. His wealth of experience in areas including mass tort, asbestos bankruptcy trusts, and lien resolution make him a versatile, reliable, and extremely knowledgeable attorney.
During his career, Dean has:
- Helped thousands of clients obtain compensation from various asbestos bankruptcy trusts.
- Negotiated resolutions to over ten thousand Medicare liens on behalf of his clients.
- Served as a representative to thousands of clients on various asbestos trust advisory committees.
- Spent time as an attorney for the United States Department of Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Mass Torts
- Medicare Lien Resolution
- Case Western Reserve University Law School: J.D. 2004
- Case Weatherhead School of Management: M.B.A
- Washington & Jefferson College: B.A.